Wednesday 13 January 2010

How can I possibly do this ?

I have two digital cameras, an HP Photosmart 435 (from like 6 years ago) & a Canon SD1200.
Since the HP Photosmart is so old, I don't have a USB Cord to get pictures onto the computer.
I recently started taking pictures with it, and want them on my computer.

I put the memory card into the printer of a Windows Vista computer, and nothing happened (AT ALL!)
How can I get the pictures onto that computer ?
Please help.

Best Answer

Pictures from cell phone or camera to computer (Memory Card)
Remove the memory card from your phone or camera and insert it into the adapter that came with the memory card and insert it into the drive slot in your computer.
Click start then My Pictures, create a new folder and name it. Click start then My Computer, double click the drive that has the memory card.
Either copy and paste or drag and drop the pictures from the memory card to the folder you just created.

Answer by Jimmy on 10 Jan 2010 02:37:25

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment