Friday 15 January 2010

Should I get a Flip Mino HD AND a Camera?

I want to get the new Sony Cybershot camera. ( Is there anything better if you think of it? Why? )
but at the same time I want the flip Mino HD ( 120 Minutes )

Should I get both or just one.

I would use both but I am afraid that I would be waisting moneyy. Hellp

I don't think those Flips take still photos, so I'd get the camera and use both functions, stills and video and see how you like it, then if you don't care for the video quality then get the flip.

Answer by snowwillow20 on 13 Jan 2010 04:34:52
Best Answer

If camera is supporting good HD video then why to go for a Flip MinoHD . I would recommend to go with Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD - HD movie shooting capability
[URL Truncated]

otherwise you can buy Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization - 720p high-definition movie capture;
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 13 Jan 2010 05:21:28

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment