Wednesday 13 January 2010

My SD card apparently went through a dryer and a washing machine...?

It still works on my camera and still has the pictures on it that I have recently taken. Will it mess up my camera in any way if I still continue to use it?
I should add that my camera is a Nikon D60 and it went through the washer then hung, then washed again, then dried.

No. The dryer took away all the moisture so it wont ruin your camera.

Answer by KNDChicago on 07 Jan 2010 06:14:38

Throw the camera with the card in the washing machine and then dryer and see if both will work after that.

Answer by Gabriel on 07 Jan 2010 06:20:50
Best Answer

It appears that the card is working ok. Is it warped from the dryer's heat at all? If so, then maybe I would get a new card to be safe but I think your fine. Maybe get another card in case this card starts to act weird in the near future?

An extra card is cheap enough.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 08 Jan 2010 05:48:44

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment