Thursday 14 January 2010

I want a dslr camera.?

I just want to shoot pictures of people such as my daughters and family and occasionally some scenery. Yea I could just use a simple point and shoot but I want the quality of a dslr. Any reccomendations? Advices? Thanks in advance.

Yes Linda. I own and recommend the Rebel XS (1000D) Superb photos and build. I'm having great fun with mine.

First look at the kinds of photos I'm getting with mine. To be fair there's just a few on the first three pages not taken with the Canon. [URL Truncated]

Here's a good site for research on any DSLR.
[URL Truncated]

Good Luck

Answer by Jim A on 06 Jan 2010 02:01:27

I'd recommend the Canon Rebel XS which goes for around $450 and is a great dSLR that's easy to use and has great image quality. The Nikon D3000 is also easy to use but still great but a bit more money. =)

Answer by Pam on 06 Jan 2010 02:11:13

I would recommend Nikon D3000, very easy to use and take great picture quality, sharp & clear.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by PS on 06 Jan 2010 02:21:28
Best Answer

Hey there,

I wrote an article on my blog called 'Which DSLR to buy', what's important, what's not, megapixels, features, brand, models etc. You can read it here - [URL Truncated]

I recommend Canon & Nikon models. Prices are from 400$ to 1200$.

Answer by TheDigitalPhotographer on 06 Jan 2010 02:30:27

Get a Pentax K2000d if you can still find one. It was marketed as the Mom's dSLR. If you can't find one, settle for the more expensive Pentax K-x. It's far better than the K2000d and is available in red white and blue apart from the standard black.

Answer by keerok on 07 Jan 2010 04:22:04

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment