Thursday 14 January 2010

Sony cybershot lcd screen blank? Pls help?

my Sony cybershot Digital Camera is only 3 weeks old. It was working perfectly fine till today. I on it and the lcd screen is black. Only the menu buttons are there i cant see any image. I tried taking photos and it all apears pink. When i move it, i can see a blue line moving along the lcd screen. The other day, I dropped it but it was working perfectly fine after that. What can be the problem? I have sent it for warranty claim but do you think they will know that it has been dropped? The service man told me it should be some settings problem. Im not sure. Is it the signs of the camera falling?

Best Answer

This is a warranty claim. Since it's fairly new, I don't think you'll have any problems getting it repaired under warranty.
You may want to be careful about how much information you provide about the "drop"

Answer by ERIC on 06 Jan 2010 11:26:47

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment