Wednesday 13 January 2010

What is a good brand for rechargeable batteries?

I need some inexpensive, good quality, rechargeable batteries for my Canon PowerShot A460 camera.
They have to be AA and come with a charger. I had some Energizer ones, and my mom threw them out after a year, and they were still good, just because my friend's dad said they aren't good after a year. (He thinks whatever he says is true.) Is that really true?
But where can I get some good ones??
Thanks!! =)

One of many suppliers is MCMelectronics.com. digikey.com is another. Online purchase would be your best bet. You can pick the quality and price from their selections.

Answer by mexicotv on 10 Jan 2010 08:42:33

I use rechargeable batteries that plug in to your usb point, can charge them up while using your computer and don't need to buy a separate charger

If you search Amazon for 'USB rechargeable battery' it should bring up a selection

Other than these, the 2 best types of rechargeable battery i think are duracell and energiser.

hope this helps :-)

Answer by David G on 10 Jan 2010 08:45:15
Best Answer

I find Energizers are the best brands in Rechargeable batteries.. I am an avid photographers and carry two cameras ...a Canon S3 IS and a Nikon D5000. My batteries (Energizer 2500mAh) generally last for about an year of continual usage. If you go to the website of Energizer, you may find that the shelf life of the batteries is 10 years. So there is no need to believe in the fact that they aren't good for more than a year.. use them as long as you can recharge them. The only drawback is that they take a lot of time to recharge.

Answer by Genius Gene on 10 Jan 2010 09:41:14

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment