Friday 15 January 2010

should I get a Flip Mino HD AND a Camera?

I want to get the new Sony Cybershot camera. ( Is there anything better if you think of it? Why? )
but at the same time I want the flip Mino HD ( 120 Minutes )

Should I get both or just one.

I would use both but I am afraid that I would be waisting moneyy. Hellp

depends on your cameras video capabilities. if your camera has hd movie too it will probably be better than the flip

Answer by BillyB on 13 Jan 2010 05:56:04
Best Answer

I would suggest get good camera that can take HD video. If you want Sony I would suggest Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 12.1MP with 4x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization. Good picture quality and also take 720p high-definition movie .
[URL Truncated]

but if you don't mind Sony I would recommend Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10.1 MP with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD. Good zoom camera which take good picture quality and HD video.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by PS on 13 Jan 2010 07:04:52

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment