Wednesday 13 January 2010

I need help with my Sony T2 digital camera?

I have the above mentioned cam and when I connect it to my laptop, I have to go to Computer, select the camera, and copy and paste the photos to save them in my computer. The camera came with a CD to install the autorun, but I lost it before installing it. Is there a way to download the program, other then with the CD?

I guess I don't understand how folks lose these disks. Oh well.

Try a card reader, no cable, no software no hassle.

Answer by Jim A on 10 Jan 2010 05:52:02
Best Answer

letme guess. you want to just have the program popup when you plug in the camera and save it to your computer?
Did your computer come with Microsoft Digital image starter edition?

Answer by Daniel on 11 Jan 2010 06:41:22

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment